Hi guys, through this post I wanna share how to cure flu fast without medicine by following some natural remedies at home. Here you will come to know about the flu, its causes symptoms, and treatment.
What is the Flu?
The influenza is also known as flu caused due to influenza virus. Flu is an infectious disease and commonly spread through air contact. We can easily recognize this disease by looking at some symptoms such as irritation in throat, fever, runny nose, feeling uneasy, Headache, sneezing every time.
As such, there is no medicine to cure this disease naturally, but there are some remedies which you can use to lessen the influence of flu on your body. Proper cleaning of your hand on a daily basis and taking proper medication as per the suggestion of your physician can somehow reduce the sign of influenza flu.
Signs to recognize flu-:
- Feeling of pain in muscles and joints.
- Feeling of pain or feeling of a restless eye.
- Feeling of weakness
- A headache
- A cough
- Irritation in throat
- A runny nose
If you find any of the symptoms in your body, start taking precautions for the flu. If it is treated at initial stages then it will not cause much harm to the body.
7 Ways How To Cure Flu Fast Without Medicine
Are you searching for best flu medicine for lessening its effects? Here is the suggestion regarding best home treatment which can help you in reducing the impact of flu.
Get On The Bed
Taking proper rest is one of the most effective healing processes to cure a flu quickly for the human body. Sometimes due to our busy lives and running after the success, we forget that taking rest is equally important for our body. To fight with influenza virus body require a lot of energy which can be gained only by taking proper sleep at night.
- Take a comfortable pillow.
- keeping head above pillow will help you avoid the problem of mucus collection.
- Get on the bed at right time and avoid excessive use of gadgets such as TV, mobile, and other gadgets etc.
- Take proper sleep for at least 8 hours.
- Always keep warm water in the room for drinking in the night.
Clear Up Your Nose
When we suffer from flu it’s very common to feel the collection of mucus in the nose. The collection of mucus often causes the problem of breathing, tightness in the head, itching in the nose and restlessness. It is necessary to clear up the nose on the time. Taking back mucus in the body instead of clearing it up can cause infection in your nostril due to germs.
How to easily clear up your nose?
- Apply some warm water on your nose.
- Warm water will help in reducing tightening due to excess mucus.
- Blow the nose to clear the mucus easily.
Note-: Do not apply too much pressure as it may cause pain in the ear.
Excess of Warm liquid
The increasing quantity of warm liquids in your diet act as a natural flu prevention. Tea can be made with using ginger, cardamom, clove, and lemon. The most preferred tea in flu is green tea and herbal tea. Sipping hot liquids in flu helps in releasing congestion in the nose and comfort your head from uneasiness and inflammation. Warm liquids include
- Vegetable soup
- Non Vegetable soup
Note-: Say no to alcohol completely in flu as it has an inflammatory property which can cause the condition worse. No coffee for infants.
Have A Soothing Warm Shower
We know that flu is an annoying disease which causes irritation in the nose due to the assimilation of mucus in the sinus. Warmness on head helps in relieving mucus. Taking bath is the ultimate solution for any disease sometime as it helps to comfort our body. A warm shower makes your body to get comfort from congestion in your head and nasal passage. A nap after having shower ultimately heals the body from germs.
How to make the flu go away by taking shower?
- Taking a warm shower in flu makes you feel relaxing.
- Let water on heating mode for some time.
- Once it will be enough warm as per body temperature.
- Start taking shower.
- Let the water touches your head and nose properly.
- It will release pressure on your head.
Note-: Must check the water before the shower that it may not be excessively heated.
Increase Intake Of Anti-infection foods
While suffering from the flu it becomes very important to make some changes to your diet. Fighting from virus requires a lot of energy and necessary element in the body. Intake of anti-infection foods helps our body to fight those germs more frequently. The anti-infection, flu remedies food includes…
- other food such as onion, mustard and chili pepper etc.
Note-: Avoid fast food and more spicy food as it can increase the feeling of inflammation.
Must Try Honey
Honey is a natural medicine for cold or flu which consist of many health benefited the property. It is well known that honey causes a soothing impact on our throat and eases congestion relieving process. Also, it is proved by the studies that honey helps in building more stronger immune system if a person takes it before sleeping in the night.
How to beat the flu quickly with honey?
- Before going to bed in the night take a teaspoonful of honey.
- You may take it mixing with warm water.
- Also applying honey on roasted ginger and taking it is very beneficial for your throat.
Note-: Avoid honey while serving to newly born up to at least one year.
Garlic is used as the main ingredient in cooking foods which makes it extremely delicious. Only a few know that it has essential properties to kill harmful microorganism enters the body from the surrounding. Taking 3 to 4 peeled cloves of garlic in flu is an effective remedy.
How do you get rid of the flu?
- Adding garlic to the food as the main ingredient is beneficial for our body.
- Peel off some cloves of garlic
- Roast them a little bit
- Eat that garlic.
- It will give you a warming effect on your throat.
These are some treatment to get rid of the influence of flu on your body. Must try these remedies at least once.